1. The console arrived one day sooner than the estimated arrival date. That impressed me. The UPS driver even set the box inside for me. I appreciated his thoughtfulness.
2. The packing box appeared battered from shipping. I feared the console itself may have sustained damage. After opening the box, I realized that the console had been well packed. Full length sheets of Styrofoam protected the upper and lower console pieces. Smaller pieces were also protected with Styrofoam. Scrap wood protected both ends of the box. The sides of the box were protected with heavy-weight cardboard. I was impressed with the packaging. The console arrived undamaged.
3. The console was easy to assemble. Each piece carried a sticker / label corresponding with directions. It took me several hours to assemble, not from difficulty, but because I was tired and didn't want to make foolish errors. I kept going back to the instructions to assure myself that I was correctly assembling it.
4. I like the style. It looks like the picture on the website. The color is good, in the range I wanted. The finish on the top is different, shiny in some spots and dull in others. It could be better. But for the money, I can live with it. Once the TV is placed on top, it won't be that noticeable. Overall I'm quite satisfied.
5. Humorous Note: I first opened an end of the box. The piece I saw was a grayish color and I wanted a brown-tone. All I could think was, "Crap, either I ordered the wrong color or they shipped the wrong item. This thing is too heavy and cumbersome to return." Then I turned the piece over and saw the sticker stating, "ONLY FOR PACKAGING". Relief washed over me and I had a good laugh.